Position: Customer Engagement and Brand Coordinator
Department: Marketing and Communications
Reports to: Manager of Communications
Posting date: May 18, 2020
The Customer Engagement and Brand Coordinator is responsible for utilizing innovative technology, creativity, and design to assist the development and implementation of high quality digital, social media and visual content and presentations. This position is responsible for website content, management of event outreach, and the daily support of the department.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage and implement engagement, promotions and campaigns on all CFX social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube).
• Develop and create presentations and supporting materials that express technical, accurate facts and ideas in a clear, logical and organized manner.
• Manage, organize and participate in outreach events and activities that engage E-PASS customers and the community.
• Design, edit and write content for two monthly newsletters to customers and transportation leaders and one quarterly internal newsletter to staff members.
• Act as corporate website manager and administrator, responsible for overseeing and creating branded content and updates.
• Help manage day-to-day communication with external audiences who contact CFX through email or other means.
• Write and edit materials for all aspects required by the department, both off and online.
• Assist with marketing efforts of the marketing/communications consultant.
• Collaborate with agency partners on graphic design and marketing promotional materials.
• Provide administrative and technical support to Marketing and Communications Department.
• Assist with the preparation of a variety of materials for review, approval and presentation by senior management and Board members.
• Manage the planning, execution and evaluation of a biennial customer opinion survey.
• Construct and manage project and approval schedules for multiple projects with complex timelines and production schedules.
• Embrace and stay up-to-date on the newest trends and tools within digital and visual marketing.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication and writing skills required.
• High Level of proficiency with social media programs, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Constant Contact or similar and WordPress.
• Demonstrated success in creating and executing digital and visual communications.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours including nights and weekends.
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a fast-paced marketing team.
• Ability to prioritize projects, work within short time frames and meet deadlines.
• Excellent organization skills with the ability to multi-task and think outside of the box.
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications or related field.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience with digital media and communications.
The Central Florida Expressway Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit resume and salary requirements by May 27, 2020.