Position: Part-time Administrative Assistant
Department: Marketing and Communications
Reports to: Manager of Marketing and Communications
Posting date: February 5, 2019
The Administrative Assistant supports the Manager of Marketing and Communications and is responsible for day-to-day assistance and overall administrative coordination of the Marketing and Communications Department. This position is 18 hours per week.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provides administrative support for the department.
- Assists with managing and scheduling events.
- Supports the day-to-day operations of CFX Marketing and Communications team.
- Maintains the offices’ files, records and correspondence.
- Schedules meetings and organizes needed documents and materials.
- Prepare, proofread and edit reports, memoranda and correspondence.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining numerous files – alpha, project, consultant and contractor.
- Creates and maintains spreadsheets to process monthly invoices and maintains individual spreadsheets for each contract.
- Prepares and tracks detailed monthly summary of project payments vs. project time for each contract.
- Prepares presentations as needed.
- Assists with the preparation of contracts and/or supplemental agreements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and proficiency in Excel a must.
- Excellent grammar, spelling and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan and produce.
- Ability to compose and edit correspondence.
- Demonstrate practical applications and exercise independent/sound judgment. Must be analytical, detail-oriented, flexible and have outstanding communication (written and verbal) skills with ability to coordinate several activities at once, quickly analyze, resolve specific problems and cope with deadlines.
- High school diploma required.
Work environment/Physical requirements
- This position is in typical office environment with heavy computer usage
The Central Florida Expressway Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit resume and salary requirements by February 15th, 2019