DISCOVER THE CFX DIFFERENCE
Central Florida’s regional competitiveness depends on reliable and efficient movement of goods and people. The Central Florida Expressway Authority (CFX) has become the link connecting businesses, universities, attractions and manufacturing activity to vibrant communities across Central Florida. CFX is driving local results where it matters most.
TOLLS PAID HERE, STAY HERE.
CFX toll revenues stay local, reinvested into local projects in the Central Florida region. That translates to an estimated $1.6 billion in locally planned projects and improvements through 2022. See your local toll dollars at work:
LOCALLY OPERATED. CUSTOMER FOCUSED.
CFX is one of the few toll agencies in the nation where local elected officials represent the majority of its governing board. Maintaining local control puts customers and the local community in the driver’s seat.
- Providing free E-PASS electronic toll stickers to all corporate and residential customers
- Offering exclusive toll discounts of up to 20% for all E-PASS customers
- Offering customers the convenience of two walk-in E-PASS Service Centers, a local customer call center, and drive-up service Reload Lanes – the first of their kind in the continental U.S.
CFX toll revenues stay local, reinvested into local projects in the Central Florida region. That translates to an estimated $1.6 billion in locally planned projects and improvements through 2022. What’s more, 98% of all work is performed by the private sector.
- Creating more than 11,000 jobs
- Driving $700 million in wages
- Saving businesses over $22 million in travel time
CFX has been at the forefront of innovation, launching Florida’s first electronic toll system in 1994, E-PASS. But, innovation goes deeper than just technology; it extends to safety, financing and mobility that holds the promise of even more choices and innovative solutions to come.
- Making travel easier by ensuring E-PASS works on all toll roads in Florida, Georgia and North Carolina and pays for parking at Orlando International Airport
- Funding intelligent transportation technologies with UCF, local law enforcement and private sector businesses to increase safety and stay one step ahead of travel demands
- Planning for a multimodal future infrastructure allowing for rapid transit, trams and fixed guideways within CFX right-of- ways