We are in this together.
At the Central Florida Expressway Authority (CFX), our top priority is the health and safety of our community as we navigate the evolving landscape of coronavirus, COVID-19.
As a regional transportation agency serving Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties, CFX continues to work to minimize any disruptions to your travel while taking the appropriate measures to protect the health and safety of all. CFX is following protocols outlined by the State of Florida, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and local health officials.
We are vigilantly monitoring the ongoing developments and will continue to share pertinent updates with you.
- E-PASS customers are strongly encouraged to manage their accounts online or by downloading the new E-PASS app onto their mobile device. These digital platforms provide all of the customer account tools needed and help reduce person-to-person contact.
- CFX has implemented staggered shifts at the E-PASS Customer Call Center following CDC recommendations with hours of operation from 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM, Monday through Friday and 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Saturday.
- If you have a customer service question or concern, please email E-PASS@CFXway.com for service center support.
Public Meetings and Events:
- Outside organizations that hold meetings at the CFX headquarters have been cancelled or postponed until further notice.
- Due to COVID restrictions, in-person seating at CFX Board Meetings is limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. You are encouraged to watch the board meetings live on Orange TV here. If you wish to submit a public comment, please click here.
Additional resources we recommend:
BRACE Program (COVID-19 Business Resources)
CDC website | Facebook
Florida Department of Health website | Facebook
Brevard County website | Facebook
Lake County website | Facebook
Orange County website | Facebook
Osceola County website | Facebook
Seminole County website | Twitter
FL Division of Emergency Management website | Twitter