CENTRAL FLORIDA EXPRESSWAY AUTHORITY
October 11, 2018
Meeting location: Central Florida Expressway Authority
4974 ORL Tower Road
Orlando, FL 32807
A. CALL TO ORDER / PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
B. PUBLIC COMMENT
Pursuant to Rule 1-1.011, the governing Board for CFX has set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any matter of public interest under the Board’s authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public interest is on the Board’s agenda but excluding pending procurement issues. Each speaker shall be limited to 3 minutes.
C. APPROVAL OF SEPTEMBER 13, 2018 BOARD MEETING MINUTES (action Item)
D. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA (action Item)
1. Chairman’s Report
2. Treasurer’s Report
3. Executive Director’s Report
F. REGULAR AGENDA ITEMS
1. APPROVAL OF THE TWENTY-FOURTH SUPPLEMENTAL REVENUE BOND RESOLUTION AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR THE ISSUANCE OF THE 2018 SENIOR LIEN REVENUE BONDS – Lisa Lumbard, Chief Financial Officer (action item)
2. CONSTRUCTION UPDATE – Ben Dreiling, Director of Construction and Jack Burch, Resident Engineer (info. item)
G. BOARD MEMBER COMMENT
This meeting is open to the public.
Section 286.0105, Florida Statutes states that if a person decides to appeal any decision made by a board, agency, or commission with respect to any matter considered at a meeting or hearing, he or she will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, he or she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), if any person with a disability as defined by the ADA needs special accommodation to participate in this proceeding, then not later than two (2) business days prior to the proceeding, he or she should contact the Central Florida Expressway Authority at 407-690-5000.
Persons who require translation services, which are provided at no cost, should contact CFX at (407) 690-5000 x5316 or by email at Iranetta.dennis@CFXway.com at least three business days prior to the event.
October 11, 2018
1. Authorization to Execute Cooperative Purchase Agreement with Southern Strategy Group, LLC for State and Local Advocacy Support Services, Contract No. 001481 (Agreement Value: not-to-exceed $79,200.00)
2. Approval of Construction Contract Modifications on the following projects:
a. Project 599-632 Traffic Control Products $ 850.00
b. Project 408-127 The Lane Construction Corp. ($ 85,053.72)
c. Project 599-546 Traffic Control Devices, Inc. $ 8,047.70
d. Project 528-145 Masci General Contractor, Inc. ($ 97,516.31)
e. Project 599-413 Ricker Duley Construction $ 26,913.60
f. Project 429-654D Southland Construction, Inc. $ 211,400.14
3. Approval of Contract Award to Ardaman & Associates, Inc. and Terracon Consultants, Inc. for Systemwide Materials Testing and Geotechnical Services, Contract Nos. 001434 and 001435 (Agreement Value: not-to-exceed $2.5 million each)
4. Authorization to Advertise for Construction Bids for SR 408 West Bound Exit to Old Winter Garden Road Traffic Signals, Project 599-156, Contract No. 001478
5. Authorization for the Executive Director to Execute a Joint Participation Agreement with the Orange County Board of County Commissioners for SR 429 New Independence Parkway Interchange Improvements & Traffic Signals, Project 492-158, Contract No. 001479
6. Approval of Revised Performance Based Pay Policy and Resolution
7. Authorization to Participate in Settlement Pursuant to Claims Administrator’s Notice of Proposed Settlement of Class Action Regarding ISDAFix Instruments
8. Authorization to Execute Quit Claim Bill of Sale to Suburban Land Reserve to Convey any Interest in Water and Reclaimed Water System Improvements Constructed by CFX as Part of Innovation Way Phase I
9. Approval of Revised Procurement Policy, Procurement Procedures Manual and Resolution
10. Approval of Records & Information Management Electronic Communications Policy and Resolution
11. Authorization to Advertise for Invitation to Bid for High Definition Closed Circuit Television Cameras, Project 599-528, Contract No. 001480
12. Approval of Stanley Consultants, Inc. as a Subconsultant for the General Systems Consultant Services Contract with AECOM Technical Services, Inc., Contact No. 001215
13. Authorization for the Executive Director to Execute Memoranda of Understanding with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles for Driver License and/or Motor Vehicle Data Exchange