In partnership with the City of Orlando, CFX is designing improvements to the SR 408/Tampa Avenue interchange near Camping World Stadium. Planned improvements include:
- A new Tampa Avenue ramp to eastbound SR 408
- A new westbound SR 408 ramp to Tampa Avenue
- A relocated westbound SR 408 ramp to Orange Blossom Trail
- A relocated Orange Blossom Trail ramp to westbound SR 408
- An additional eastbound lane from John Young Parkway to Orange Blossom Trail
- Improved sidewalks, crosswalks, and lighting along Tampa Avenue
The project is expected to improve traffic flow and pedestrian safety at SR 408 and Tampa Avenue, especially during events at Camping World Stadium.
60% Plans Public Meeting – Sept. 1, 2022
- SR 408/Tampa Ave. Interchange Project Map
- Carter St. from Rio Grande Ave. to Orange Blossom Trail
- Tampa Avenue
- Carter S. from Tampa Ave. to Rio Grande Ave.
- Eastbound SR 408 from Church St. to Tampa Ave.
- Long St. from Rio Grande Ave. to Orange Blossom Trail
- Long St. from Tampa Ave. to Rio Grande Ave.