Life's Better with E-PASS
Wondering about the difference between E-PASS and SunPass? Check out the FAQs here.
Which E-PASS is right for you?
Get E-PASS Now
Ready to sign up for E-PASS? Choose one of 4 ways:
1. Online – GetEpass.com
2. Over the phone – (407) 823-7277 or (800) 353-7277
3. In person – E-PASS Service Center
4. Drive-Up Reload Lanes
What do I need to open an account?
Don’t forget, with E-PASS, there are no monthly account fees, your toll credit never expires, and only E-PASS customers get exclusive local toll discounts. Finally, if you’re getting your E-PASS toll pass online or by phone, expect it to be mailed within five to seven business days.
NEW! E-PASS Xtra – One toll pass that works in 18 states
E-PASS Xtra is the only Florida-based toll transponder that works seamlessly in 18 states, including on all toll roads and most bridges in Florida. With E-PASS Xtra, you’ll only have to manage one toll account to enjoy the all the benefits of E-PASS, plus non-stop travel from Florida to Maine and west to Illinois.
- Accepted throughout 18 states with one toll account
- Works everywhere E-PASS and E-ZPass is accepted
- No monthly account fees
- Non-replaceable battery will last up to 8 years
- Pays for parking at Orlando International Airport
- Movable from car to car and works on motorcycles
E-PASS Account Login
Manage your account information, check your account balance, view statements and more.
Activate an E-PASS sticker, portable, or CollegePass that you received at an event or E-PASS function.
E-PASS Customer Service
E-PASS Service Center
762 S. Goldenrod Rd.
Orlando, FL 32822 | Map it
Phone: (407) 823-7277
Hours: 8am-6pm, Mon-Fri