CFX Permitting

Permanent utility installations or temporary access within CFX Right-of-Way (ROW) requires an approved CFX Utility Permit or CFX Temporary Right of Entry (TROE) Permit, respectively. If this CFX Permit requirement applies to your project, please use the provided forms and fill out the application in its entirety, obtain all required signatures, include and label all required attachments, and submit directly to through one email and one PDF. Please note, the Permit Number and Attachment D will be added by CFX after the draft permit is submitted for review and approval.



Back to Top