E-PASS Customer Service Center Has Relocated
As of August 2nd, the E-PASS Walk-In Customer Service Center has relocated to 525 S. Magnolia Avenue in Orlando. The current Center on S. Goldenrod Road is no longer open.Contact Us
One Toll Pass.
Get ready for holiday travel with Uni toll pass. Travel nonstop from Florida to Maine and west to Minnesota.Go with Uni
For a limited time only, save up to 40% on your total outstanding Pay By Plate toll balance by opening an E-PASS prepaid toll account on the E-PASS Toll App.See How
A Shining Example of Environmental Stewardship
The award-winning 'Wekiva Parkway model' merges transportation solutions with environmentally sensitive areas.Learn More
Have you Downloaded the E-PASS App?
Make account management a breeze with the E-PASS app for your smartphone. Easily update your account information, check your balance, and add funds.Download Today
- CFX Joins State Transportation Partners in Recognizing October as Pedestrian Safety Month Wednesday, October 20, 2021
- Fitch Announces Stable Outlook for the Central Florida Expressway Authority, also Affirms CFX’s Sr Revenue Bonds ‘A+’ Rating Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- Florida Automated Vehicles Summit Debuts in Orlando Tuesday, October 12, 2021
- CENTRAL FLORIDA EXPRESSWAY AUTHORITY ANNOUNCES THE RELOCATION OF ITS E-PASS CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER MAGNOLIA AVENUE IN DOWNTOWN ORLANDO Friday, July 30, 2021
- CFX RECEIVES AN ‘A+’ RATING FROM S&P GLOBAL RATINGS Tuesday, July 27, 2021
- Evaluation & Tech Review Committee Meeting – Project Scope - PROJECT 417-246 Monday, December 06, 2021 - 3:30 p.m.
- Prebid Meeting - PROJECT 528-163 Tuesday, December 07, 2021 - 10:00 a.m.
- Board Meeting Thursday, December 09, 2021 - 9:00 a.m.
- Evaluation Committee Meeting – Presentations, Open Price Proposal & Ranking - ROADWAY AND BRIDGE MAINTENANCE SERVICES Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 9:00 a.m.
- Bid Opening - SR 408 SR 417 INTERCHANGE LANDSCAPING Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 1:30 p.m.