Uni Now Available in Black
Finally, a toll pass that blends into your windshield with all the benefits of E-PASS.Go with Uni
E-PASS Customer Service Center Has Relocated
As of August 2nd, the E-PASS Walk-In Customer Service Center has relocated to 525 S. Magnolia Avenue in Orlando. The current Center on S. Goldenrod Road is no longer open.Contact Us
For a limited time only, save up to 40% on your total outstanding Pay By Plate toll balance by opening an E-PASS prepaid toll account on the E-PASS Toll App.See How
A Shining Example of Environmental Stewardship
The award-winning 'Wekiva Parkway model' merges transportation solutions with environmentally sensitive areas.Learn More
Have you Downloaded the E-PASS App?
Make account management a breeze with the E-PASS app for your smartphone. Easily update your account information, check your balance, and add funds.Download Today
- CFX INDUSTRY FORUM TO BE HELD FEBRUARY 17, 2022 IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ACEC Thursday, January 27, 2022
- SEAN PARKS ELECTED CHAIRMAN OF THE CENTRAL FLORIDA EXPRESSWAY AUTHORITY Thursday, December 09, 2021
- CFX Joins State Transportation Partners in Recognizing October as Pedestrian Safety Month Wednesday, October 20, 2021
- Fitch Announces Stable Outlook for the Central Florida Expressway Authority, also Affirms CFX’s Sr Revenue Bonds ‘A+’ Rating Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- Florida Automated Vehicles Summit Debuts in Orlando Tuesday, October 12, 2021
- HIGHWAY LIGHTING MAINTENANCE SERVICES - Scope of Services Meeting Monday, February 07, 2022 - 10:00 a.m.
- Revised Bid Opening - SR 429 WIDENING FROM TILDEN ROAD TO FLORIDA’S TURNPIKE Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 1:30 p.m.
- Board Meeting Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 9:00 a.m.
- ROW Committee Meeting Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 2:00 p.m.
- Operations Committee Meeting Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 2:00 p.m.