No other toll pass makes it easier for businesses to keep their fleets moving and saving on toll travel. Only E-PASS Business offers more options for easy multi-state commercial toll travel.
- The E-PASS Sticker is FREE
- Save an average of 23% over cash
- E-PASS offers up to 20% in additional savings with Customer Loyalty and Beltway discounts
- No monthly or annual account fees no matter how many vehicles are on your business account
- For travel on all toll roads and most bridges in Florida, Georgia and North Carolina, E-PASS offers the Sticker, Portable or College-branded passes
- Our new E-PASS Xtra works on all toll roads and most bridges in 18 states – from Florida to Maine and west to Illinois
- Saves time: cuts down wait times at toll booths and expense record-keeping
- Provides dedicated business account services for customers with 10 or more vehicles
- 4 transponder choices
- Unlimited number of transponders can be linked to a single account
- 4 options to replenish your E-PASS Business account
- 24/7 online account management
How does an E-PASS Business account work?
Our E-PASS Business accounts program offers organizations toll savings and several transponder options for easier multi-state commercial travel. With an E-PASS Business account, your drivers won’t have to stop to pay cash for tolls, and you can conveniently manage toll records with only one monthly statement.
You can have an unlimited number of your vehicles registered to a single E-PASS account. To get started, you’ll open an E-PASS Business account and register your vehicles. You’ll need to maintain a prepaid amount in your Business account to cover anticipated monthly toll charges.
If you have 9 or fewer vehicles, please visit GetEpass.com and choose one of the 4 convenient ways to get E-PASS.
To set up an E-PASS Business account for 10 or more vehicles, call (407) 690-5400 Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM or email BizAcct@cfxway.com.
Where does E-PASS work?
The E-PASS Sticker, Portable and CollegePass can be used on all toll roads and most toll bridges in Florida, Georgia and North Carolina. Just look for the E-PASS, SunPass or LeeWay logo as you enter a toll road in Florida.
Also, with E-PASS Xtra – Central Florida Expressway Authority’s new electronic toll pass – you’ll be able to enjoy the convenience of non-stop travel in 18 states from Florida to Maine and west to Illinois. E-PASS Xtra is fully compatible with E-PASS, SunPass, LeeWay, PeachPass, NC QuickPass, E-ZPass, RiverLink and I-PASS toll systems.
What qualifies an E-PASS Business customer?
E-PASS Business accounts are for organizations with:
- Fleet cars or trucks
- Service vehicles with trailers
- Vehicles with greater than 7,000 lbs. maximum gross weight
What if my business fleet has fewer than 10 vehicles?
E-PASS accounts with less than 10 vehicles can be registered to one account also. You can get started by registering 10 or less vehicles here. You will have access to all the benefits and customer support services offered by E-PASS.
How do I open an E-PASS Business account?
There are three ways to set up an E-PASS Business account:
- Online if you seek to register less than 10 vehicles
- Call our dedicated business account team if you have 10 or more vehicles at 407-690-5400, Monday-Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
- Email our dedicated business account team if you have 10 or more vehicles at BizAcct@cfxway.com
You will need to provide the following to open your E-PASS Business account:
- Your business name, Employer Identification Number (EIN) and contact information
- A list of all vehicles to be added to the account with license plate numbers and state, plus the make, model, year, color and number of axles of all vehicles
- Preferred choice of transponder for each vehicle
- A form of payment to open an account with a $10 toll deposit for each transponder
Can all my drivers’ tolls go to one account but have individual records?
Yes. An E-PASS Business account allows an unlimited number of vehicles to be registered to a single account. Each registered vehicle will have transaction history that includes the date and time the vehicle passed through a toll plaza with the amount charged to the account at that time.
Do I need to register all my vehicles?
Yes. You will need to provide the license plate number and state plus the make, model, year, color and number of axles for each vehicle in your fleet.
For each vehicle, an E-PASS Business account holder can choose which E-PASS transponder best suits their travel needs – see which E-PASS is right for your business vehicles in the product comparison above.
Our dedicated E-PASS Business account representatives are available to help set up your account for 10 or more vehicles Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM, 407-690-5400 or BizAcct@cfxway.com.
Will I incur monthly or annual fees with an E-PASS Business account?
No. E-PASS does not charge any monthly or annual account fees for business or personal account holders. You will be charged only for the tolls incurred by your E-PASS registered vehicles.
How can I replenish funds to my account?
You may choose to replenish your E-PASS Business account in the following ways:
Online: Log in to your online account and select Reload E-PASS using a credit/debit card or checking account number.
Phone: Call E-PASS Customer Service at 407-823-7277 or 1-800-353-7277 (Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 6 PM) and adds funds with a credit/debit card or checking account number.
Mail: Send a check or money order to Central Florida Expressway Authority, PO Box 585070, Orlando, FL 32858. Please include on the check your E-PASS account number, license plate number and state that issued your license plate.
In Person: Visit the E-PASS Service Center at 762 South Goldenrod Road, Orlando, FL 32822 (Monday through Friday, 8 AM – 6 PM & Saturday, 9 AM – 1 PM) and add funds using cash, check or credit/debit card. There is a drop box for after-hours payments. Checks deposited in the drop box will be credited to accounts the next business day.
Reload Lane: Visit a Reload Lane to add funds (Reload) to your account using cash, check or credit/debit card. Reload Lanes are open seven days a week from 6 AM – 8 PM at:
- East- and west-bound lanes at the State Road 408 Conway toll plaza
- North- and south-bound lanes at the State Road 417 John Young Parkway toll plaza
- North- and south-bound lanes at the State Road 429 Forest Lake Main toll plaza
Auto-Replenish: Set up auto-replenishment on your online account with a debit or credit card.
How do I obtain statements and view current account activity?
E-PASS provides you, or your appointed business representatives, with a monthly statement by email which includes toll charge details for each registered vehicle. A printed statement is also available for an additional charge of $0.50 per statement. As an E-PASS Business customer, you will also have 24/7 online access to view vehicle information, transactions and financial histories. If you seek information about your entire fleet, reach out to your E-PASS Business Account representative by email at BizAcct@cfxway.com or at (407) 690-5400.
How do I add vehicles or change information about vehicles on my account?
As an E-PASS Business account holder, you can add new vehicles to your account or update the information about each vehicle anytime by logging in to your online E-PASS account page. For new vehicle registrations, you’ll need to have the license plate numbers and state plus the make, model, year, color and number of axles for each additional vehicle.
Portable transponders can be moved between vehicles at any time by simply updating the vehicle information on your account.
E-PASS stickers will no longer work if removed from the original windshield. Please contact an E-PASS Business account representative for a replacement.
How does E-PASS classify commercial vehicles for toll rates?
E-PASS toll rates increase based on the number of axles per company vehicle.