E-PASS works on all toll roads, express lanes and most toll bridges in Florida, Georgia and North Carolina. Just look for the E-PASS, SunPass or LeeWay logo as you enter a toll road in Florida.
Also, with E-PASS Xtra – CFX’s new electronic toll pass – you’ll be able to enjoy the convenience of non-stop travel in 18 states from Florida to Maine and west to Illinois. E-PASS Xtra is fully compatible with E-PASS, SunPass, LeeWay, PeachPass, NC QuickPass, E-ZPass, RiverLink and I-PASS toll systems.
- All E-PASS transponders work in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and pay for parking at Orlando International Airport
- Announcing E-PASS Xtra – one transponder now accepted in 18 states, including Florida
- Cut an estimated 30 minutes of travel time per week
- E-PASS for every car – manage multiple transponders with only one prepaid account
- Choose to add funds from the comfort of your car at Reload drive-up service lanes – accepts cash, credit and debit cards
- 24/7 online account access to review transactions, check balance, generate reports and more.