Central Florida Expressway Authority
- Call To Order/Pledge Of Allegiance
- Public Comment
Pursuant to Florida Statute 286.0114 and Rule 1-1.011, the governing Board for CFX has set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any matter of public interest under the Board’s authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public interest is on the Board’s agenda but excluding pending procurement issues. Each speaker shall be limited to 3 minutes.
- Action Item – Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes
- April 11, 2019 Board Meeting
- April 11, 2019 Board Workshop
- Action Item – Approval Of Consent Agenda
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Executive Director’s Report
- Regular Agenda Items
- Information Item – Virgin Trains USA – Glenn Pressimone, Director of Engineering and Adrian Share, Executive Vice President, Rail Infrastructure, Virgin Trains USA
- Information Item – Poinciana Parkway Extension Project Development & Environment (PD&E) Study – Glenn Pressimone, Director of Engineering and Clif Tate, P.E., Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
- Action Item – Fiscal Year 2020 Operations, Maintenance & Administration Budget/Fiscal Year 2020 Through Fiscal Year 2024 Five Year Work Plan – Lisa Lumbard, Chief Financial Officer and Glenn Pressimone, Director of Engineering
- Action Item – General Counsel Position – Jay Madara, Chairman
- Action Item – CFX Representative For TeamFL – Jay Madara, Chairman
- Action Item – Approval Of Audit Committee Member Reappointment – Jay Madara, Chairman
- Megan Zee – Board Member representative
- Board Member Comment
This meeting is open to the public.
Section 286.0105, Florida Statutes states that if a person decides to appeal any decision made by a board, agency, or commission with respect to any matter considered at a meeting or hearing, he or she will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, he or she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), if any person with a disability as defined by the ADA needs special accommodation to participate in this proceeding, then not later than two (2) business days prior to the proceeding, he or she should contact the Central Florida Expressway Authority at 407-690-5000.
Persons who require translation services, which are provided at no cost, should contact CFX at (407) 690-5000 x5317 or by email at lranetta.dennis@CFXway.com at least three business days prior to the event.
May 9, 2019
- Approval of Construction Contract Modifications on the following projects:
- Project 408-128 The Lane Construction Corp. $ 49,377.47
- Project 528-131 SEMA Construction, Inc. ($ 184,572.45)
- Project 599-630 Traffic Control Devices, Inc. ($ 2,125.00)
- Project 430-742B Preferred Materials, Inc. ($ 202,430.94)
- Project 408-746 Masci General Contractor, Inc. ($ 517,699.87)
- Approval of HDR Engineering, Inc. as a Subconsultant for the General Engineering Consultant Services Contract with Dewberry Engineers, Inc., Contract No. 001145
- Approval of Contract Award to Hubbard Construction Company for State Road 528 Milling & Resurfacing from State Road 417 to Innovation Way, Project 528-747, Contract No. 001532 (Agreement Value: $11,158,000.00)
- Approval of Final Ranking and Authorization for Fee Negotiations for Design Consultant Services for State Road 417 Widening from Boggy Creek Road to Narcoossee Road, Project 417-151, Contract No. 001394
- Approval of Contract Award to Kisinger Campo & Associates, Corp. for Design Consultant Services for State Road 429 Widening from Stoneybrook West Parkway (South) to Florida’s Turnpike, Project 429-154, Contract No. 001397 (Agreement Value: not-to-exceed $4,175,000.00)
- Approval of Cummins SE Power, Inc. as a Subcontractor for the Facilities Maintenance Services Contract with ICA/DBI Services, Contract No. 001150
- Approval of Carrier Commercial Service as a Subcontractor for the Facilities Maintenance Services Contract with ICA/DBI Services, Contract No. 001150
- Approval of Contract Award for Systemwide Bridge Inspection Services to Kisinger, Campo & Associates, Corp., Contract No. 001527 (Agreement Value: not-to-exceed $2,000,000.00)
- Approval of Supplemental Agreement No. 1 with Quest Corporation of America, Inc. for Public Information Services, Contract No. 001298 (Agreement Value: $677,592.00)
- Approval of Supplemental Agreement No. 1 with Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc. for Post Design Services for Systemwide Fiber Optic Network Upgrade Phase II Project, Project 599-524, Contract No. 001292 (Agreement Value: $94,982.67)
- Approval of Contract Award to Precision Contracting Services, Inc. for Network Phase II Project, Project 599-524, Contract No. 001466 (Agreement Value: $1,289,307.25)
- Approval of Sixth Contract Renewal with TransCore, LP for System Hardware Maintenance, Contract No. 000178 (Agreement Value: $6,743,645.00)
- Approval of Adecco Employment Services, Apple One, Roth Staffing Companies, L.P. d/b/a Ultimate Staffing Services and Visium Resources, Inc. as Subcontractors for the E-PASS and VES Operations Contract with Egis Projects, Inc., Contract No. 001105
- Approval of Excalibur Data Systems as a Subconsultant for the General Systems Consultant Services Contract with HNTB Corporation, Contract No. 001144
- The following is a list of advertisement(s) from April 2, 2019 through April 29, 2019:
- State Road 429/New Independence Parkway Interchange Improvements