& Environment (PD&E) Study:
SR 528/Dallas Boulevard Interchange
About the SR 528/Dallas Boulevard Interchange PD&E Study
In December 2022, CFX began a Project Development and Environment (PD&E) Study of the State Road 528/Dallas Boulevard Interchange. The study is evaluating the proposed addition of a westbound off-ramp to Dallas Boulevard and an on-ramp to eastbound SR 528 to make the SR 528/Dallas Boulevard Interchange (Exit 24) a full interchange. This study will analyze intersection designs that will improve traffic operations and enhance safety at this location.
Currently, to access SR 528, motorists using the SR 528/Dallas Boulevard partial interchange must travel to State Road 520 to reach westbound SR 528 from the Wedgefield area, and exit westbound SR 528 to SR 520 to access the Wedgefield area. This travel can add seven to thirteen miles to a trip.
About Public Involvement
Public involvement and interagency coordination are integral to the study. CFX held one public meeting during this six-month study. The meeting took place on April 27, 2023 at the Wedgefield Golf Club.
Property owners near a proposed transportation project often want to know an agency’s process for buying needed private property. Click here for the Central Florida Expressway Authority’s policy on right-of-way acquisition.
- SR 528 Dallas Area Map
- SR 528-307 Braided Alternative
- SR 528-307 Roundabout Alternative
- SR 528 Project Summary
- 528-307 Air Quality Technical Memorandum
- 528-307 Level 1 PEIR
- 528-307 Pond Sizing Memo
- 528-307 Preliminary Engineering Report
- 528-307 Project Traffic Analysis Memo
- 528-307 Traffic Noise Study Report
- 528-307 Typical Section Package
- 528-307 Utility Assessment Technical Memorandum
- 528-307 Water Quality Impact Evaluation Checklist
- 528-307 Conceptual Design Roadway Plan Set
- 528-307 Contamination Screening Technical Memorandum
- 528-307 Cultural Resources Desktop Analysis
- 528-307 Environmental Assessment Technical Memorandum
- 528-307 Existing Conditions Technical Memorandum
- 528-307 Geotechnical Technical Memorandum
To submit a question or comment, please complete and submit the form below.
"*" indicates required fields