Concept, Feasibility &
In April 2017, CFX began conducting concept, feasibility and mobility studies on the unbuilt Osceola County Expressway Authority (OCX) Master Plan projects. The goal is to determine which, if any, meet CFX requirements for viability and funding.
We value your input. Public involvement and interagency coordination are an integral part of the assessment process, and multiple opportunities for participation are being provided. The second round of public meetings will be held February 13,15, and 21, 2018. Please click here for more meeting details. Following are an overall project schedule, information on public engagement opportunities and documents on the overall study corridor.
You can also submit a comment on the form to the side, or request to be added to the study email update list.
Scheduled Meeting Dates
• Project Development Process – New Alignment Expansion Projects
• CFX Concept Studies Corridorwide Fact Sheet Fall 2017
• Poinciana Parkway Extension / I-4 Connector Expressway Fact Sheet
• Southport Connector Expressway Fact Sheet
• Northeast Connector Expressway Fact Sheet
• Osceola Parkway Extension Fact Sheet
Environmental Advisory Group (EAG) Meetings
Corridor Environmental Exhibits
• I-4 Connector Environmental Board July 2017
• Southport Connector Environmental Board July 2017
• Northeast Connector Environmental Board July 2017
• Osceola Parkway Extension Environmental Board July 2017
Kickoff Public Meeting
• CFX Concept Studies Kickoff Public Meeting Presentation – Sept.-Oct. 2017
• CFX Final Kickoff Public Meeting Release
• RESCHEDULED Concept Studies Public Kickoff Meeting
• CFX Concept Studies Kickoff News Release
To submit a question or comment, please complete and submit the form below.