2023 Toll Relief Program
Starting January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023, E-PASS customers or Florida interoperable toll pass customers with 35 or more toll transactions per transponder in a single month will automatically receive a 50% credit to their account under the 2023 Toll Relief Program (Senate Bill 6A) enacted by Governor DeSantis on December 15, 2022.
HOW TO QUALIFY
- An individual E-PASS account in good standing
- You must drive a 2-axle vehicle
- You must accrue 35 or more toll transactions on a single transponder in a month (accounts with more than one transponder cannot combine transactions to total 35)
You do not need to register for the program. If you meet the above criteria you will automatically receive the toll credit to your account. Customers who qualify for the 2023 Toll Relief Program will not receive E-PASS Volume Savings Program discounts while the program is in effect through December 31, 2023.
E-PASS Commercial/Business Customers with vehicles with more than two axles will continue to benefit from the E-PASS Volume Savings Program.
HOW IT WORKS
E-PASS customers with one transponder registered to your account: If you accrue more than 35 transactions per month on any Florida toll road, you will receive a 50% toll credit on the total of all toll transactions for that month.
For example, if you accrued $200 in total transactions, you will be credited $100, or 50%. This credit will show on your account automatically the next month.
E-PASS customers with more than one transponder registered to your account: If you accrue more than 35 transactions per month on a single transponder on any Florida toll road, you will receive a 50% discount on the total of all toll transactions accrued by the qualifying transponder for that month. Each transponder with more than 35 transactions will receive the toll credit automatically in the following month.
For example, if two transponders on your account accrued 35+ toll transactions each in a single month and Transponder 1 accrued $200 in total toll transactions and Transponder 2 accrued $100 in total transactions, your account will be credited a total of $150, (50% of the $200 and 50% of the $100).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the Florida Toll Relief Program?
- The Florida Toll Relief Program is a 12-month program that starts on January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023 (SB 6A).
- All drivers with 35 or more paid transactions per transponder on any Florida toll road that occur within a calendar month automatically receive a 50% toll credit.
- No registration is required.
- The toll credit will be posted to accounts the following month.
Who is eligible for the Florida Toll Relief program?
All E-PASS, SunPass and LeeWay customers who meet the following requirements are eligible for the 2023 Toll Relief Program:
- Toll accounts must be in good standing.
- Customers with two-axle vehicles only (towed or multi-axle vehicles will not be eligible).
- A transponder with 35 or more paid transactions that occur within a calendar month.
- E-PASS, SunPass and Leeway customers traveling on any Florida toll roads that accept electronic payment.
- No registration is required.
Do I need to do anything to register or apply for the Toll Relief Program?
- No. Customers with a prepaid toll account in good standing are automatically enrolled. The 50% toll credits will be applied to the account in the following month.
What does an account in good standing mean?
- An account in good standing must have a positive balance at some point within the month to be eligible for toll credits.
How many paid transactions do I need to qualify?
- Each transponder with 35 or more paid transactions on any Florida toll road within a calendar month automatically receives a 50% toll credit.
Will the Toll Relief Program credit be applied to all paid transactions if I meet the eligibility requirements?
- Yes, if you meet the Toll Relief Program eligibility requirements by having 35+ paid transponder-based transactions within a calendar month, traveling on any Florida toll road in a 2-axle vehicle, the Toll Relief Program credit will apply to all of those eligible paid transactions within that calendar month. As long as your account is in good standing, you will receive a 50% toll credit on all 35+ paid transactions the following month.
If I have multiple transponders on my account, will the paid transactions be counted per transponder?
- Yes, each transponder assigned to your account that has 35 or more paid transactions will be eligible for the Toll Relief Program as long as your account is in good standing, and you are traveling on toll roads in Florida that accept electronic toll payment.
What Florida toll facilities are included in the Toll Relief Program?
- Central Florida Expressway Authority Toll Roads and Bridges – Central Florida GreeneWay (SR 417) MP 4-37, East-West Expressway (SR 408), Western Beltway (SR 429) MP 12-40, Wekiva Parkway (SR 429) from Western Beltway to Mount Plymouth Rd, Apopka Expressway (SR 414), State Road 453, Beachline Expressway (SR 528) MP 9-30, Poinciana Parkway (SR 538), Osceola Parkway (SR 552)
- Included Florida’s Turnpike System and FDOT Facilities – Turnpike Mainline (SR 91 / SR 821), Sawgrass Expressway (SR 869), Alligator Alley (I-75), Polk Parkway (SR 570), Pinellas Bayway (SR 682 / SR 679), Sunshine Skyway Bridge (I-275), I-4 Connector, Veterans Expressway (SR 589), Suncoast Parkway (SR 589), Beachline East Expressway (SR 528) MP 31-46, Beachline West Expressway (SR 528) MP 0-8, Western Beltway (SR 429) MP 0-11, Southern Connector Extension (SR 417) MP 0-3, Seminole Expressway (SR 417) MP 38-55 A/B, Wekiva Parkway (SR 429) Mount Plymouth Rd to SR 46, First Coast Expressway (SR 23), Garcon Point Bridge (SR 281), 95 Express, 75 Express, Palmetto Express (SR 826), 595 Express, I-4 Express, 295 Express East, 295 Express West.
- Other Toll Roads and Bridges – Selmon Expressway (SR 618), Miami Airport Expressway (SR 112), Dolphin Expressway (SR 836), Don Shula Expressway (SR 874), Snapper Creek Expressway (SR 878), Gratigny Parkway (SR 924), Bob Sikes Bridge (SR 399), Mid-Bay Bridge (SR 293), Spence Parkway (SR 293), Cape Coral Bridge, Midpoint Bridge, Sanibel Causeway, Orchard Pond Parkway, Card Sound Bridge, Broad Causeway, Venetian Causeway, Rickenbacker Causeway
If I rent a car in Florida and use my E-PASS transponder in the rental car will these paid transactions be included?
- Yes, but the rental car must be registered to your E-PASS account prior to accruing any toll transactions. If you take your Uni or portable E-PASS in a rental vehicle these paid transactions will be included towards your monthly total as long as you meet the eligibility requirements.
Get E-PASS Now
Get your FREE E-PASS in just a few clicks.
E-PASS Account Login
Manage your account information, check your account balance, view statements and more.
E-PASS Customer Service
E-PASS Service Center
525 South Magnolia Ave
Orlando, FL 32801
Monday through Friday 8 AM – 6 PM
Saturday 9 AM – 1 PM
E-PASS Customer Call Center
Phone: (407) 823-7277 or 1-800-353-7277
Monday through Friday 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM, Saturday 8 AM – 4:30 PM.