The Central Florida Expressway Authority (CFX) has redesigned the online E-PASS account management experience with a renewed focus on usability and customer-first navigation. Account updates will take effect on Monday, August 21 for all E-PASS customers.
The simplified layout puts E-PASS customers one click away from managing transaction history, adding funds to an account, or updating vehicle information. Improved mobile-responsive capabilities will make it even easier to manage an E-PASS account from any device, including a smartphone, tablet or desktop.
“It has never been easier or more convenient to manage your E-PASS account online,” said Laura Kelley, CFX Executive Director. “Our customers were the key motivator for us throughout this process. They asked and we listened.” The improved account management experience is another example of CFX’s commitment to putting customers in the driver’s seat.
- Account alerts will automatically appear at the top of the screen when E-PASS customers log onto their account
- Send balance notifications and statements directly to your email
- Run reports directly from the home screen with just one click, including toll transactions, financial transactions, monthly statements, account activity summary and parking transactions
- Easily navigate to other tools like Get E-PASS, Activate E-PASS and Reload E-PASS
- Improved mobile-responsiveness for ease of use on smart phones and tablets
Click here to take a virtual tour of the updates.